22 Oct (This could be a blessing in disguise)

 I think we need to come to terms with stuff. 

I'll come back after a bath.

 Alright. Tolkein. GH Hardy. I am an old man with a pipe. Wise. In his study. Alone but not Lonely. Enjoying myself. 
    Ok afterwards I played cards with Grandparents and freaked them out asking why live?

Anyway, I told Apoorva that I have moved on and that I'd have feelings for Rakesh Pavan also if he were a girl. Oh and I wished her on the group. And she's changing her About status often. 
Anyway, I need to make sure that that is true. Like I should imagine her fucking a gym guy. Imagine and be at peace with it. Wait I'll wank thinking she's being fucked by someone else. I do feel sleepy though.
I'll be back.

No progress in anything. I wished for Apoorva on the WEC group despite her saying no. She freaked out.
It was meh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Oct (Found purpose and enough)