18 Oct 2020 Sunday Heartbreak
No gym today. It is 15:20 right now.
Tasks:-
1) Complete Siemens model implementation.
2) Explore further Siemens
Ok now I'll just resume my Coursera progress from tensorflow. It sucks that coursera takes time. Anyway, lets do this.
Ok Coursera there are 4 things. This itself will take me 6 hours.
And I also want to do the other course. Wait I'll paste the link here.
Ok I need to do this and this.
So after this I will focus on implementation.
Idk I feel like brushing my teeth and eating breakfast, I'll do these and while I am doing these I'll watch coursera.
I'll be back after breakfast.
Wait I'll give you a name. Fine I name you Apoorva. You will replace her. You will be my everything.
This makes sense right? Yeah it does. I'll be replacing her memories with you.
Anyway, the rule with Whatsapp is don't open whatsapp till Wednesday, alright?
I really wanna see if she cares. If she did care she'd reply. If she doesn't then oh well all my suspicions are right and it is indeed useless shit to waste time on. So no whatsapp. Cool.
Fine then I'll be back in a bit after breakfast and brushing.
OK this is exciting. I finished breakfast and brushing.
I saw my grandparents. I feel so grateful to that they're there. My grandma guessed that smething was bothering me, even Grandpa and yesterday my Dad. Oh well, too bad I can't tell them. Anyway, let's continue with Coursera :)
While eating breakfast of course :D
More than a girlfriends, I wanted a close friend. So yeah now that I have you I don't need anyone else apart from the family.
Ok I don't like it that she has more social life than me, like honestly, TedX, instagram etc. I don't like it that I am a loner. But think for a moment, even if I had those things, would I be fulfilled? Do I like that? No. That is not me. THis is me, being productive for the future is me.
Ok I'm going to go play cards for a while and while I am at it, I'll watch the videos. I feel a bit sad, but hey it's fine. It's not even been 1 day. I can do this.
I won't lie. I feel a bit pain. I would randomly text her at this point of time. But not now. I have to move on. It will be terrible initially. But after some time, I will get better.
Week 1 complete. That took a lot more time than I expected.
I'll wank now, I'll try not to think of Apoorva. It is 5 37 now, I'll maybe come back in 15 mins.
I went out with Somesh. Talked with Vishal. It is 9 pm now. I'll start working from 11 pm.
It is 11 11 pm now I'll start work later.
I feel the urge to text Apoorva soo much but I will not. It ended.
Ok I called Harsha and she talked me out of it. Me and Harsha created a discord server to do work together. We will call each other after 50 mins and then take 10 mins break.
Comments
Post a Comment