19 Oct Monday [Went to Gym, haven't texted Apoorva, have accepted]

 Ok I ended up texting Apoorva. She's like she is patient.
My suspicions are confirmed, it would never have worked out.
So yeah at this moment I am at peace. I did not know about this would happen this soon. Anyway, I need to cancel the psychologist pack I bought. 
Ok so I am reading this new book "How to heal a broken heart in 30 Days". This seems promising. I came across a quote that I really liked and I set this as my About on Whatsapp. "To learn but not linger, to heal but not hate". 
Ok I am going to read one at a time daily.
Learnings from yesterday:-
I need to be intentional about my time, but I can forgive yesterday, it was shit, I felt like crap.

Today:-
I really need to implement Siemens lol. 

I have like 3 hours till I fall asleep, I'll wrap up with my learnings and get started with implementation.



To do 30 days day 

1) Diet changes - Follow gym diet strictly

2) Adequate sleep - 7-8 hors daily

3) Relaxation and meditation - 30 mins

4) Exercise - Gym

5) Proper breathing - with meditation

6) Humor - Delete This at Your Peril: The Bob Servant Emails 

Ok I added the above in my calendar.
I did some Coursera stuff, my focus seems to be back. Also I seem to be thinking of Apoorva a little bit I must not. 

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE THE GOOD SENSE TO RECOGNIZE WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER DOESN'T DESERVE MY TIME.   
I slept from 7 AM to 3:30 PM. Endsem eval dates came, I need to focus on the MP and Siemens.
Ok done with curses. Wait I'll check out the other one. 
I wanked. Watched some coursera videos. I need to finish learning before Gym.
I came back from gym.
I wasted time after coming back from gym.

Anyway, now I need to complete Question Generator.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Oct (Found purpose and enough)

22 Oct (This could be a blessing in disguise)